Bark is dead, the surface layer of the trunk which has a protective function for the tree.
- Application: Bark is used in the garden as a mulch suitable as a basis for the production of substrates. Bark can also be used as a fuel.
- Spruce bark (not crushed)
- Pine bark (crushed)
- Not sorted (mix)
Sawdust is a small piece of wood as a by-product of sawing or other procedures (eg grinding).
- Application: Sawdust can be used in many different ways, in the garden as a mulch, a bedding for animals, a fuel (either directly in sawdust stoves or pressed in wooden briquettes) or as a raw material for production of chipboards.
- Clean sawdust (after sawing)
- Mix sawdust (after sawing and grinding) – sawdust with grinding dust
Milling lumber when the tree trunk is getting rid of swollen knots or conks, a bark wroot swellings, bark of a tree blended with wooden pieces.
- Application: Shavings can be used in various ways as a mulch in the garden or a fuel.