Water-resistant plywood is a large-area plywood material consisting of an odd number of veneers glued together perpendicular to the grain direction. They are made from domestic coniferous woods, mainly spruce and pine. The quality of gluing meets the requirements of gluing class 3 according to CSN EN 314-2 and CNS EN 1084.
These plywoods are manufactured according to the following standards: (EN 636-3), (EN 636-1) and (EN 636-2). The boards correspond to emission class E1. Reaction to fire: class D-S2, d0.
- Design : sanded and unsanded
- Quality : BB/C; C/C; C+/C; C+/C+
- Density : 550 kg/m3
- Properties : high strength and elasticity in relation to density, dimensional stability
- Use : construction and joinery production, flooring, wood packaging, construction, agriculture
- Packaging : The products are stored horizontally on wooden sheets of the same thickness. The number of pieces in the package varies according to the thickness of the boards to be overlaid. The individual bundles are secured with steel tape to prevent shifting